Saturday 24 December 2011

Santa Baby

Trying to get my blog to look just right hen I have a chance...I think it's coming together.  Busy time at the moment, with it being Christmas Eve, although alistair isn't being overly demanding of me at the moment.  I'm hoping for a good seeing to later this evening though, when I do my Santa Baby routine for him, I'll let you know how that turns out!

The 'pin-up' template I was using for a week or so was fun, but i wanted to keep this blog relatively 'business-like,' but I liked it so much I'm going to use that other template for a blog I'm going to associate with this one- a more 'girly' place- which I'll probably call the'Naughty Housewife' or something.  I'll put a link up to it as soon as it takes shape.

I hope you like the photo in my header- I'm wearing a pair of my favourite blue shoes and my panties are just where I like them...around my ankles!  Ah, I'm such a happy little slut :)

Meanwhile, Merry Christmas and, for those of such a persuasion, I wish you a spankingly good New Year!


No comments: